To ensure a stress free journey through airport, please note the following:
- Never carry anything into any country for someone else.
- Never bring prohibited goods into any country, if in doubt ask the customs enquiry desk.
- If you are unsure about your duty / tax – free entitlement, go to the custom enquiry desk
- If you are connecting from an international flight to another international flight you will not need to clear customs.
- If you are connecting domestic flight upon arrival from an international, you must clear customs and immigration.
- Always pick a copy of arrival passengers information leaflet.
- Stop by the information desk if you have any complains.